Lightweight | Breathable | Mil-Spec
Lightweight mesh tactical dog harness for comfort and ventilation and full range-of-motion in legs and chest for high intensity tracking or search and rescue work, and a secure-grip handle and sleek fit for service or other dogs requiring a uniform. Excellent for police and military units.
One of our reviewer’s raves, “My partner is a working PTSD dog and with the icon air harness, we are respected as a team.”
Benefits for dog
- Fitted with a chest/belly pad- distributes dog’s weight for shifting during tracking, agitation
- Well-ventilated for deep-chested or thick-coated working dogs susceptible to overheating
- Comfortable slope from shoulder to mid-rib area does not inhibit running or walking
- GT Cobra buckles flush to material eliminates irritation and rubbing from buckles and straps
Benefits for handler
- Two top handles, and a low profile vertical center handle for easy lifting, lowering, and rappelling
- Distributes your dog’s weight, putting pressure on the straps for a better lift and less pressure on you
- Compatible with all Ray Allen modular harness accessories such as GP pouches and G-hook packs for complete outfitting
- Load rating of 2,000 lbs.
- Designed with tactical mil-spec webbing, hook and loop Velcro
- Strip of Velcro down the middle allows ID Panels to have full visibility, secondary V-ring toward the front of the harness, two rows of Molle
- Available in Black and Coyote
- Sizes: Small (Labs, small Mals and small GSD), Medium (Mals and Dutchies), Large (GSD)
Watch the icon air harness in action!
- V-Ring, GT Cobra Buckle
- Black, Coyote, Gray, Ranger Green
- Molle, Velcro, Handle
- Made in USA