The Icon Air Harness Blue Line is made for police dogs or tactical service dogs as a lightweight, functional all-day uniform. Quickly converts into a K9 rappelling harness with our Icon Swiss Seat attachment.
Check out our other options of the Icon Air Harness™.
- Two top handles and a low-profile vertical center handle
- Strip of VELCRO® down the middle to attach ID Panels or patches
- 3 G-hook tab loops per side for easy attachment of any G-hook pouches, bags, or accessories
- 500D mil-spec Cordura webbing
- 2 V-rings, one on each end
- GT Cobra Buckles, each load-rated 500 lbs.
- Harness load rating of 2,000 lbs.
- Rappel your dog safely with Icon Swiss Seat accessory
Benefits for Handler
- Easy on and off - slider on chest makes for no fumbling to adjust
- When you pick up your dog using the harness, the pressure is put primarily on the straps instead of material for a better lift
- Blue Line stripe down the sides; great for police dogs/K9 officers, or to show support for law enforcement
Benefits for K9
- Breathable and lightweight to help keep your police or military K9 cool in hot climates or during work
- Harness slopes down from the shoulder to the mid rib area, allowing for more coverage without the strap or buckle rubbing your dog
- Chest / belly pad which distributes weight for tracking and agitation
- Small (Labs, small Mals and small GSD)
- Chest: 16”-22”
- Girth: 25”-30”
- Ribs: 24”-29”
- Medium (Mals and Dutchies)
- Chest: 19”-24”
- Girth: 28”-32”
- Ribs: 27”-31”
- Large (GSD +)
- Chest: 21”-26”
- Girth: 30”-36”
- Ribs: 29”-35”
- Check out our Ultimate Guide to Dog Harnesses to learn more about buying a new harness!
Nylon Harness Comparison Chart
- Black, Thin Blue Line
- GT Cobra Buckle, V-Ring
- G-Hooks, MOLLE, VELCRO®, Handle
- Made in USA