Designed for mobility and comfort in a minimalistic way, the Guardian Harness is a tracking dog necessity. For dogs with a 24"-35” girth (see sizing information below).
- Tailored with durable type-8 webbing
- Breastplate is removable for more airflow
- Generous piece of VELCRO® across the back to attach any ID or working dog patches
- Runs on a G-hook system with tabs for adding med bags or tactical pouches
Benefits for Handler
- The Guardian’s 3-strap system is great for ground tracks or SAR missions where a harness or collar can sometimes press up against a dog’s neck and reduce inhalations
- Ergonomically the most comfortable harness for dog and handler - setup actually mirrors the functionality of a dog sled harness
- Ability to run your tracking line from the rear ring
Benefits for K9
- Won't ride up or obstruct your dog’s breathing ability to move while on a track
- Extremely lightweight
- Brunt of the weight goes across your dog’s shoulders and down into his chest as opposed to staying concentrated in his front
- Reinforced lift handle gets your dog up and over obstacles and difficult terrain without constricting
- Read about the Guardian Dog Harness in our article: Top 10 Dog Harnesses for 2023!
- Learn more about shopping for a new harness by reading our Ultimate Guide to Dog Harnesses.
Nylon Harness Comparison Chart
- Black, Coyote, MultiCam
- GT Cobra Buckle, V-Ring
- G-Hooks, VELCRO®, Handle
- Made in USA