As an industry leader, Ray Allen Manufacturing proudly stands behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it to us for a refund or an exchange.
Our returns policy is clear and simple:
- Any item returned within 120-days of the date of purchase will be refunded to the original form of payment.
- Unfortunately, for returned product purchased beyond 120-days we are unable to process a refund to the original form of payment. In these instances, a store credit will be issued instead of a traditional refund. Please contact our customer service team at 800-444-0404 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed explanation of this refund option.
- Please note shipping charges are non-refundable; shipping charges will be the sole responsibility of the customer unless the product was damaged during shipping or sent in error.
- In most instances, it takes 7-15 business days for us to receive your returned package, inspect the returned product, return it to stock, and complete your refund.
Exchanges Made Easy
We offer a couple of convenient exchange options:
- Call us at 800-444-0404 to order a replacement product and we will waive any standard shipping charges on your exchange order and guide you through the exchange.
- Using the shipment confirmation you received with your original order, indicate the new product you would like the original purchased product to be exchanged for in the refund/exchange box found at the bottom. Include this shipment confirmation in the packaging with your returned product. Once your returned package has been received, we’ll get your exchange order sent out to you right away with free shipping.
A few other things to note:
- If you’ve already placed a new order online for a product you would like to exchange, please contact our customer service team directly at 800-444-0404 or by email at email@example.com, and we’ll gladly refund the shipping charge from your replacement order.
- Please note that all exchanges will be processed as a refund to the original form of payment and then a new charge will be placed for the replacement order. As mentioned in our return policy, if we are unable to process a refund to the original form of payment, a store credit will be issued.
For defective, damaged or mis-shipped items please review our warranty information below and contact us immediately at 800-444-0404 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To return an item to us, include your returned product and invoice or packing slip, in the original package if possible or an appropriate box. Ship all returns to:Ray Allen Manufacturing
975 Ford Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80915
*All returns and exchanges are subject to the discretion of the Ray Allen Manufacturing returns department.
Ray Allen Manufacturing has for decades offered finely crafted products for the Professional K9 market. Our belief in our craftsmanship and quality of materials allows us to offer some of the best warranties in the industry. Because of the diverse nature of our product line we have categorized our warranty information.
Leather Products: Our leather lines include the brands Ray Allen Manufacturing, Signature K9 and J&J Dog Supplies leather products. We guarantee the materials and craftsmanship of our leather products for life. If your Ray Allen Manufacturing leather product is defective or breaks down due to normal wear and tear we will repair or replace it.
Biothane: Though we feel biothane is an outstanding material and has qualities that make it very useful as a leather alternative, it is not leather. Ray Allen Manufacturing guarantees biothane products for 2 years under normal conditions.
Nylon: Our nylon is crafted from some of the best webbing available as well as the buckles, Velcro and hardware. Ray Allen Manufacturing guarantees our nylon products (Ray Allen Manufacturing, Signature K9, J&J Dog Supplies and K9Handler brands) for 2 years under normal conditions.
Crates and Kennels: Ray Allen Manufacturing offers several crates and kennels under the Ray Allen Manufacturing or RAM brand. These products are guaranteed for 1 year for materials and manufacture defects.
Vehicle Inserts: Ray Allen Manufacturing offers vehicle inserts under the brand Cruise Eze. Our inserts are guaranteed for 1 year for materials and manufacture defects.
Heat Alert: Ray Allen Manufacturing offers heat alert systems and components with the brand name F-Series. These products are guaranteed for 2 years for materials and manufacture defects.
National Brands (OEM): As the largest supplier of K9 equipment, Ray Allen Manufacturing also offers many brands such as 5.11 Tactical, Under Armour, KONG, Oakley, Goughnuts and Herm Sprenger to name a few. These products are covered by Ray Allen Manufacturing for 30 days. If a national brand has a manufacture defect or warranty issue within 30 days Ray Allen Manufacturing will replace the used item. After 30 days of purchase the customer would need to contact the manufacturer directly.
Extra Information: Ray Allen Manufacturing warranties cover only products purchased directly from Ray Allen Manufacturing and subsidiaries – Signature K9 and J&J Dog Supplies. Items purchased from authorized dealers or other sources will not be covered by Ray Allen Manufacturing, and the customer must return items to the source of the purchase – this includes eBay and Amazon.
Normal wear and tear does not cover dog chewing, straight cuts or any other activity that is deemed outside the scope of designed use. This will be deemed by Ray Allen Manufacturing at their sole discretion upon visual or physical inspection.