Discrete E-Collar Training | K9 Comfort | Increased Breathability
The Bungee Mini E-Lusive™ Collar was designed to bring together the benefits of our Mini E-Lusive™ Collar and E-Flex Collar, where comfort meets function and convenience.
Just like the Mini E-Lusive™ Collar, you get 8” of loop Velcro on the outside for ID panels, service patches, etc. along with an inside Velcro strap for your corresponding e-collar. The 1” strap option is compatible with Dogtra receivers and the K9-800 series receiver from E-Collar Technologies. We also offer a 3/4” strap option that is compatible with Garmin receivers and most other E-Collar Technologies products.
The most notable difference you'll find on the Bungee Mini E-Lusive™ Collar is the lack of a tri-bar adjuster, as it was replaced with more than enough bungee cord and a slip lock, allowing you to comfortably fit the collar for your dog. We felt this option was best for sizing and breathability, while remaining functional. Incorporating the bungee component on a flat ID collar provides more K9 comfort during training, as their breathing gets heavier. All of this while the use of the e-collar remains in constant contact with the dog's neck, for a responsive reaction to stimulation. Added comfort, custom fitting, with no loss of control!
E-Collar receiver is NOT included; purchase separately.
- Fits roughly 15"-30" neck size (includes plenty of bungee cord, for custom fitting)
- 1" side release buckle for extremely easy on and easy off
- The 1" option used for most Dogtra E-Collars* and K9-800 E-Collar
- The 3/4" width is made to fit Garmin E-Collars
Benefits For Handlers:
- The receiver from your e-collar quickly slips on and remains in position with the Velcro strap
- Recharge your e-collar receiver without removing it from the collar
- Covert e-collar training with a flat nylon ID collar
- Tension of bungee keeps the contact points in constant contact with the dog's neck
- More than enough bungee cord included - to be sized, knotted, and cut for best fit range
- We suggest keeping 2"-4" in excess, before making a knot or cut, for adjustability
Benefits For Dogs:
- Added comfort during e-collar training
- Reduces pressure on the neck, for improved breathability
- Won’t cause harm, but will keep the e-collar in position
Read our Ultimate Guide to Dog E-Collars to learn everything you need to know about e-collars!
Please view our E-Collar Comparison Chart to compare our different electronic collars and their uses.
- Made in USA
- Black, Coyote, Gray, Ranger Green
- Velcro, Bungee