Ultimate Dog Training Collar | Sleek Design | Military-Grade Construction
The E-Lusive 2.0 ID Collar from Ray Allen Manufacturing eliminates the need for multiple collars on your K9’s neck! Seamlessly hide your E-Collar receiver and identify your K9 in style. This tactical dog collar is made of Mil-Spec webbing and features metal hardware for ultimate durability.
*The E-Collar receiver is NOT included; purchase separately.
- Adjusts to neck sizes from 16-25”
- Actual collar size width is 1.75" in width (not the smaller part that goes through the E-Collar)
- Most Dogtra E-Collars require the 1" width, but the Dogtra 280c and Dogtra IQ models require the 3/4" collar
- The 3/4" width is made to fit Garmin brand E-Collars
- Metal cobra buckle, metal v-ring, and mil-spec webbing
Benefits For Handlers
- Loop velcro panels for identification, morale, or department patches
- Available with or without handle for extra control in training
Benefits For Dogs
- Reduces bulk by eliminating need for an additional collar
- Desgined to keep your dogs comfortable and looking stylish
- Fits dogs as big as Bloodhounds and German Shepherds
Read our Ultimate Guide to Dog E-Collars to learn everything you need to know about E-Collars!
Please view our E-Collar Comparison Chart to compare our different electronic collars and their uses.
- Black, Coyote, Gray, Ranger Green
- Metal Cobra Buckle, Metal Buckle, V-Ring
- Velcro, Handle
- Made in USA