Ultimate Dog Training Collar | Sleek & Discreet Design | Tactical Collar
The E-Lusive 2.0 ID Collar from Ray Allen Manufacturing eliminates the need for multiple collars on your K9’s neck! Seamlessly hide your e-collar receiver and identify your K9 in style. This tactical dog collar is made of Mil-Spec webbing and features metal hardware for ultimate durability.
E-Collar receiver is NOT included; purchase separately.
- Adjusts to neck sizes from 16"-25”
- Actual collar size width is 1.75" in width (not the smaller part that goes through the e-collar)
- Most Dogtra e-collars require the 1" width, but the Dogtra 200C, 202C, and 280c and Dogtra IQ models require the 3/4" collar
- The 3/4" width is made to fit Garmin and most E-Collar Technologies brand e-collars
- Metal cobra buckle, metal v-ring, and mil-spec webbing
Benefits For Handler
- VELCRO® panels to securely attach identification, morale, or department patches
- Available with or without handle for extra control in training
Benefits For K9
- Reduces bulk by eliminating need for an additional collar
- Desgined to keep your dogs comfortable and looking stylish
- Fits dogs as big as Bloodhounds and German Shepherds
- Read our Ultimate Guide to Dog E-Collars to learn everything you need to know about E-Collars!
- Please view our E-Collar Comparison Chart to compare our different electronic collars and their uses.
- Learn how to mount your chosen E-Collar receiver in our blog, E-Lusive Collars: Receiver Mounting Tutorial.
- Black, Coyote, Gray, Ranger Green
- Metal Cobra Buckle, Metal Buckle, V-Ring
- VELCRO®, Handle
- Made in USA