K9 Training Collar Bundle | 3/4-Mile Receiver Range | Conceal E-Collar Receivers
We paired the reliable Dogtra 1900S E-Collar with the updated Ray Allen E-Lusive 2.0 ID Collar to streamline dog training while eliminating the need for multiple collars around your K9's neck. The Dogtra 1900S is a versatile E-Collar built for any sort of K9 training, and the E-Lusive 2.0 collar is designed to conceal the receiver of the 1900S. If you're looking for an E-Collar, purchase this bundle to streamline the buying process.
Kit includes one collar and one receiver.
- Dogtra 1900S allows for hands-free dog training
- 127 levels of stimulation with 'Nick' and 'Constant' stimulation options
- Built-in VELCRO® for ID panels
- Transmitter and receiver are both fully waterproof
Benefits For Handler
- LCD screen clearly displays stimulation level and battery life
- Perfect for adventure dogs, detection dogs, and any other form of K9 training
- Two-hour rapid charge batteries for transmitter and receiver
Benefits For K9
- V-ring and cobra buckle are placed to have no contact with your dog's neck
- Dogs will love only wearing one collar instead of multiple
- Ergonomic design doesn't limit mobility
- Fits dogs as small as 35 pounds
Read our Ultimate Guide to Dog E-Collars to learn everything you need to know about E-Collars!
Review our E-Collar Comparison Chart to see which E-Collar is right for you and your K9.
Check out our blog post, E-Lusive Collars: Receiver Mounting Tutorial, to learn how to mount your chosen E-Collar receiver.
- Black, Coyote, Gray, Ranger Green
- Nylon, Biothane
- Metal Cobra Buckle, V-Ring
- Stainless Steel, Black
- VELCRO®, Handle