The Ray Allen Soft Padded Syntek™ sleeves were designed specifically for young dogs transitioning from a soft sleeve to a hidden sleeve.
Benefits for handler:
- Updated with our Syntek™ fabric to give the sleeve more durability
- Ambidextrous- switch between arms or use cross-departmentally
- Slip-on style
- Soft padding allows very flexible arm movement
Benefits for dog:
- Soft and flexible, providing a motivating surface to the young dog
- Material gives sleeve a soft, realistic bite surface
- Sleeve can be easily "slipped" to reward the K9 in training
- No laces are used in construction, which boasts Syntek™ material as its outer shell
- You must use a gauntlet under this sleeve when training advanced dogs
- Color may vary
Hidden Sleeve Comparison Chart
Please visit our Hidden Sleeve Comparison Chart to compare our different sleeves and their uses.