K9 Decoy Protection | Crafted from 2 Layers of Apron Leather | Deeper Drive K9 Bite
For additional decoy protection and more effective police K9 training, use the Primal Canine Decoy Armor Gauntlets from Ray Allen Manufacturing. This dog bite training equipment is designed to go under a bite suit to protect a decoy’s extremities from bites while allowing the K9 to get a deeper drive and better grip. For the decoy and for K9 bite work training, these gauntlets are a win-win.
In early 2018, Mike Jones from Primal Canine helped us produce the RS24 Semi Comp suit - a new, lighter dog bite suit design. But we found that decoys could still feel a strong K9 bite and the suits still took damage. Mike asked if Ray Allen could make a bicep gauntlet that could be put on with one hand, fully protect, and not add any additional bulk. Thus, the Primal Canine Gauntlet was born.
Note: These gauntlets are made to be used under a suit or bite equipment. These are not made to be used by themselves as a hidden sleeve or a bite sleeve in general.
- Adjustable to biceps, triceps, forearms, thighs, or calves
- Maintains a tight and snug wrap around the arm or leg
- A full set of gauntlets can create “decoy armor”
Benefits For Handlers and Decoys
- Designed to be worn under an existing K9 bite suit or bite equipment
- Elastic inner closure for one-handed bite armor application
- Doesn’t restrict mobility
Benefits For Dogs
- Allows police K9s a better feel on their bite without fully sinking their teeth in
- Preserves dental health
- Black, Gray
- Made in USA