Go-to dog bite suit for all your police and military suit training needs | Slimmer fit for confident bitework
Custom-Made by hand in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
After more than 8 months of development and collaboration with multiple trainers and decoys like Primal Canine in California, Ray Allen is proud to introduce a slimmer, tighter and better fitting Semi-Comp bite suit.
Benefits for handler:
- Easy on/easy off
- Designed for experienced decoys and trainers, not beginners or those requiring over-the-top protection
- Excellent mobility and a comfortable fit - effectively work dogs all day long
- Tailored more through the shoulder and armpit to help you direct the dog where you want him to bite
Benefits for dog:
- No extra folds or bulky padding to distract from a confident bite
- Vest folds nicely through the chest and shoulder area creating a nice pocket for the dog to bite
- Shoulder/armpit areas offers excellent biting surfaces from the bicep through the chest to work on pain compliance
- Crafted in a vest and sleeve style - more tactical in nature
- Arms a bit longer on bottom of the armpit area, giving a great pocket that allows you to raise your arm without raising the suit itself
- Legs are tailored for a snugger fit eliminating unwanted bulk
- Added padding through legs for working on leg bites
- Front of the pants has an added bib that protects your torso when you raise your arms
- We carry several color options for multiple decoys/cross-departmental use
Sizing information (approximate):
Medium fits 5'8" to 5'10" and 175lbs
Large fits 5'11" to 6'2" and 220lbs
X-Large fits 6'2" to 6'5" and 250lbs
For specific sizing, review our Bite Suit Sizing guide, and give us a call when you're ready to order.
See our Dog Bite Suit Buyers Guide for comparisons between our top bite suits.