Ultimate Dog Bite Training Suit | Slim Low Profile K9 Bite Suit
Made to order, by hand in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping.
After more than 4 months in development, Ray Allen is proud to introduce the slimmer, tighter fitting, yet easy on/off Trainers Bite Suit.
Benefits for handler:
- Excellent mobility out of the box - train efficiently and effectively
- Comfortable fit; runs large
- Designed for experienced decoys and trainers, not beginners or those requiring over-the-top protection
- Your body is accessible to the dog - no extra folds or bulky padding often found in other suits
- Tailored more through the shoulder and armpit to help you direct the dog where you want him to bite
- Buckles release with one finger, great when slipping the jacket a lot or quick and easy on/off
Benefits for dog:
- No extra folds or bulky padding to distract from a confident bite
- Vest folds nicely through the chest/shoulder area, creates nice pockets for the dog to get into through the back of the shoulder/armpit areas
- Shoulder/armpit areas offers excellent biting surfaces from the bicep through the chest to work on pain compliance
- Built in a Vest and Sleeve style, similar to our Tactical Bite Suit - tailored through the shoulder and armpit area to help you move or direct a dog where you want him
- Stainless steel ClicLock Herm Sprenger buckles with red slider to protect the push button of the buckle from accidental release
- We carry several standard sizes and color options for multiple decoys/cross-departmental use, for single users custom sizing is recommended
Sizing information (approximate):
- Medium fits 5'8" to 5'10" and 175lbs
- Large fits 5'11" to 6'2" and 220lbs
- X-Large fits 6'2" to 6'5" and 250lbs
For additional sizing information, give us a call when you're ready to order.
The Trainer's Bite Suit can be purchased as individual separates (pants and jacket).
See our Dog Bite Suit Buyers Guide for comparisons between our top bite suits.
- Blue, Black
- Stainless Steel
- Made in USA