Low profile, without the bulk and weight of traditional bite suits
Made to order, by hand in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Please allow 4-5 weeks for shipping.
The Ray Allen Under Garment Tactical Bite Suit can be thought of as a Hidden Sleeve for the body. Finally, the service dog trainer can take the next step in training.
Benefits for handler:
- Specifically designed to be as low profile as possible
- Maintains adequate level of protection from serious injury
- We only recommend this bite suit for very experienced trainers and decoys- some bruising or pinching is likely
- Special construction allows for extreme maneuverability and adequate bite protection
Benefits for dog:
- Create a “street-worthy” dog: fits tightly against the body like a hidden sleeve, worn under clothes, providing the dog with the ultimate in "street realism"
- Made of soft, durable Syntek™ fabric with pants of heavy Ballistic nylon
Sizing information (approximate):
Medium fits 5'8" to 5'10" and 175lbs
Large fits 5'11" to 6'2" and 220lbs
X-Large fits 6'2" to 6'5" and 250lbs
For specific sizing, review our Bite Suit Sizing guide, and give us a call when you're ready to order.
The Under Garment Tactical Bite Suit can be purchased as individual separates (pants and jacket).
See our Dog Bite Suit Buyers Guide for comparisons between our top bite suits.
- Syntek, Nylon
- Made in USA