Secure | Mil-Spec| Tactical Dog Rappelling Harness
NOMAD Swiss Seat is an independent attachment for the tactical NOMAD dog harness system, securely-crafted and meant for various types of rigging activities. Great for correctional, police and military teams.
- Helps to keep your dog’s back legs contained so the dog cannot slip out the back of the device
- Seat is entirely adjustable, accommodating larger or heavier working dogs
Benefits for handler:
- Unclips easily for quick deployment
- Securely prepare your K9 for zip-lining, hoisting, fast-roping, or deployment from military helicopters or planes
- Made of up of 1” nylon and 3 Austri Alpine Cobra FM buckles- lightweight, smaller buckles are rated at 800lbs. Each.
- Simply slides and clips on the back “V” ring on the NOMAD, then slide the 2 straps between dog's legs on both sides of the tail, under and around and clip it back into itself.
The Nomad Interchangeable Harness System™
- Nomad Harness™ Frame With GT Cobra Buckles
- Nomad Harness™ Frame With Metal Cobra Buckles
- Nomad Patrol Combo Harness™
- Nomad Patrol Combo Harness™ With GT Cobra Buckles
- Nomad Patrol Body™
- Nomad Woobie Jacket™
- Nomad Swiss Seat™
- Nomad Skid Plate Body™
- Nomad Ballistic Body™ - Complete Set
- Nomad Ballistic Body™ - Top Only
- Nylon Harness Extension
- Black, Coyote, Gray, Ranger Green
- GT Cobra Buckle
- Made in USA