K&H Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Bed | Ray Allen Manufacturing
The first outdoor heated bed on the market!
The Original Lectro-Kennel Outdoor Heated Bed is the number one tool to help give outdoor pets and working K9s extra warmth in colder climates or to help animals recover after surgical procedures. For the past 40 years,, K&H products like the Lectro-Soft and the Original Lectro-Kennel Pad and Cover have been highly regarded by breeders, dog owners, cat owners, turtle rescues, veterinarians, clinics, zoos and more.
The Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Bed features a super soft PVC exterior to ensure the bed doesn’t absorb water and remain wet like fabric beds. The steel-wrapped cord keeps pets safe by deterring them from chewing, and the heated 60 watt pad is thermostatically controlled to warm to your dog's normal body temperature, keeping them warm and cozy, even in freezing temperatures. The Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Bed also includes a free fleece pad cover, as well as a one year warranty.
K&H Manufacturing is the largest manufacturer of heated pet products in the U.S. Every year K&H releases new, innovative products perfect for pets. K&H is a veterinarian-recommended company with top-line affordable and durable products. K&H's products are green and energy efficient with low wattage use and foam-based products are made from the materials of recycled bottles. K&H prides itself on its high-quality and safe products.
- Safe, energy efficient and thermostatically controlled.
- Internal thermostat warms the surface to your pet's normal body temperature when in use.
- Super soft PVC is used on the exterior to ensure the bed doesn't absorb water and remain wet like a fabric bed.
- Steel wrapped, chew resistant UL Listed cord attached to a 60 watt heater inside the bed.
- FREE fleece cover included.
- Great for indoor or outdoor use.
- One year limited warranty included.
- Bed Watts/Dimensions:
- Small - 20 Watts - 14"-18"
- Medium - 40 Watts - 19"-24"
- Large is 60 Watts - 25"x36"