Thermal Bowl for Dogs | Winter K9 Bowl | Stainless Steel
The Thermal-Bowl by K&H makes water available for dogs and working K9s in even the most extreme cold temperatures. The Thermal-Bowl is thermostatically controlled to keep water bowls from freezing over in freezing climates. Just plug the bowl in and your pet's water will remain drinkable all winter. All electronics are safely sealed inside and the cord is steel wrapped to prevent your dog from chewing on it. These bowls are only 12 to 25 watts (depending on size) for extremely low energy consumption. One-year limited warranty.
K&H Manufacturing is the largest manufacturer of heated pet products in the U.S. Every year K&H releases new, innovative products perfect for pets. K&H is a veterinarian-recommended company with top-line affordable and durable products. K&H's products are green and energy efficient with low wattage use and foam-based products are made from the materials of recycled bottles. K&H prides itself on its high-quality and safe products.
Benefits for Handler:
- Features low wattage use
Benefits for Dog:
- Keeps water from freezing in cold temperatures, allowing your dog to stay hydrated
- Safe for your dog to use, with a steel wrapped cord and electronic components sealed inside
- Includes one-year limited warranty
- Built from high-quality stainless steel
- Product Dimensions: 120 oz.