Pinch Training Collar | German Designed | Dog-Safe Construction
*** Currently Unavailable ***
When it comes to K9 training, using a pinch collar is sometimes your best bet. And when it comes to the best pinch collars, only use Herm Sprenger products. These classic Herm Sprenger Ultra-Plus Stainless Steel Pinch Collars are designed to spread pressure evenly around your K9’s neck, effectively enforcing your commands without harming your dog. When you need the best for your K9, look no further than Herm Sprenger products sold by Ray Allen Manufacturing. Extra links can be purchased to adjust the collar for a size appropriate to fit your dog.
- Designed so the pressure is evenly spread around the dog's neck
- Great for training to correct behavior
- The ends of the links are carefully rounded to prevent injury
- Made of Stainless Steel for long lasting durability
Available Sizes (adjustable by adding or removing prong links):
- 2.25mm collar comes standard at 16", with a swivel at the bottom
- 3.2mm comes standard at 23", with a ring at the bottom
- 4mm comes standard at 26", with a ring at the bottom
Upgrade your Herm Sprenger pinch collar with the ClicLock Stainless Steel Buckle, for easy on/off use.
For additional comfort, add the pinch collar Vinyl Comfort Tips to your prongs. Available in 3mm (fits 3-3.5mm) and 4mm gauges, each pack contains 24 tips of the corresponding collar size.
Formally titled Chrome-Plated German Steel Quick Release Pinch Collars
- Stainless Steel
- Link Size:
- 2.25 mm, 3.2 mm, 4.0 mm