K9 Training | Stainless Steel Collar | Prong Style
The Herm Sprenger Ultra-Plus Antique Finish Stainless Steel Pinch Collar with Swivel allows you to gain more control of your working dog without causing harm. The antique finished Stainless Steel pinch collars are designed so pressure is spread evenly around your dog's neck when the collar is taught. Unlike most pinch collars, the ends of the links are carefully rounded to prevent injury to your dog. Beware of competitor's products that don't meet the stringent requirements of Herm Sprenger's manufactured dog products. This high-quality collar is built to last a lifetime! Extra links can be purchased to adjust the collar for a size appropriate to fit your dog.
Although all Herm Sprenger pinch collars are adjustable by adding or removing links, the 3mm comes standard at 22" length and the 4mm at 25" length.
- Center plate guarantees an equal distribution of pressure along the collar
- Prongs are evenly arranged around the length for equal tension
- The swivel prevents the leash from getting twisted, allowing for more control
- Stainless Steel construction, for long lasting durability
- Antique finish blends in with many coats, for a low profile look
Upgrade your Herm Sprenger pinch collar with the ClicLock Stainless Steel Buckle, for easy on/off use.
For additional comfort, add the pinch collar Vinyl Comfort Tips to your prongs. Available in 3mm (fits 3-3.5mm) and 4mm gauges, each pack contains 24 tips of the corresponding collar size.
Formally titled Stainless Steel Pinch Collar - Antique Finish
- Stainless Steel, Antique
- Link Size:
- 3.0 mm, 4.0 mm