- Establishing clear communication with your dog.
- Using the release command as a bridge.
- The proper use of the release command, reassurance
command and reward.
- The relationship between fast performance, the release and
- The interaction between primary, secondary and tertiary
- The use of signaled non-reward.
- The relationship between "passive" and "active" obedience
exercises and an introduction to "The Game".
- How clearer communication will improve performance
regardless of methodology.
Series 2 DVD explores:
- "The Game" detailed as the motivational engine behind
Ivan's obedience system.
- Using prey drive while eliminating the often encountered
negative side effects.
- The out command as an instrumental exercise.
- Immediate response to sit-down commands by voice cue
- Both "two-way" and "one-way" static attention.
- The major passive skill of heeling by "finding the leg".
- The gymnastic skills of correct left, right and about turns.
- The stand in motion.
- The integration of passive and active obedience exercises
into the obedience routine.
The NEW series 3 DVD looks at:
- "The Retrieve" using tension and minimum force for
creating a world-class retrieve through isolation of
- Distinction between holding and gripping and the
topography of the retrieve, step by step.
- Speed and solid gripping under stimulus control.
- Cues for jumping and climbing through distraction while
building a foundation for fast retrieving through
- Isolating speed while teaching correct holding through use
of a Retrieve Dowel.
- Jumping and climbing behaviors under distraction and then
combining the behaviors once taught and conditioned
under independent stimulus control.
Refunds or exchanges on DVDs are not permitted unless the originally purchased DVD is defective.
The Purchaser of this Canine Training Systems™ product agrees that this purchase is being made solely for personal, in-home use. Any commercial use, including public display, rental, or other business use, whether for payment or for free, is strictly prohibited without a further commercial license agreement with Forest Run Productions, Inc. For details on this agreement, please visit www.caninetrainingsystems.com
- Made in USA