Heavy-duty; scratch-resistant | Train all day long
The most heavy-duty dog training pants: made with our advanced Leather Lite™ synthetic leather - lighter than real leather, machine washable and requires no additional care whatsoever.
Benefits for handler:
- Lined with Cooltex® material that wicks away perspiration - work comfortably all day
- Brass zippers installed in lower legs - avoid messy Velcro from coming apart or becoming clogged with grass or dog fur
- Pant-leg zipper allows you to keep your shoes on when taking your protective pants on or off
Benefits for dog:
- Create confident leg bites - entirely padded from the waist to the bottom of the pants, front and back
- Hand-crafted using the finest ITW/Nexus acetyl hardware and nylon thread
- Brass zippers and quick release ITW/Nexus hardware
- Weigh less than 5 lbs.
Sizing Information (approximate):
Medium fits: 5'8" to 5'10" up to 175 lbs.
Large fits: 5'11" to 6'2" up to 220 lbs.
X-Large fits: 6'2" to 6'5" up to 250 lbs.
For specific sizing, review our Bite Suit Sizing guide, and give us a call when you're ready to order. Custom sizing is available on all Ray Allen manufactured items at small additional cost.
- Leather, Nylon
- Made in USA