Police K9 Transport | Ford Explorer Compatible | Custom Designed
Introducing the Ford Explorer K9 Transport Insert by Cruise Eze. This K9 transport barrier insert is custom-designed to fit the contours and components of Police Package Ford Explorers* from 2011-2013. The Cruise Eze Insert brand is exclusive to Ray Allen and has been preferred over generic fit K9 inserts that are similar in price.
- Battleship-gray powder-coated interior to keep your K9 clean
- Roll bar-style steel support, 1 ¾ " diameter
- Steel plate front and rear visual panels for added strength and to minimize your dog's access to chewable vehicle parts
- One-piece steel door for smooth operation and the ability to lock open or closed.
- Blackened visuals for optimum visibility.
- Smooth interior to reduce the chance of K9 injury
- One-piece floor panel so the unit can be hosed out for cleaning
- Fan mounts on both sides of the front panel
- Quick and easy installation
- Guaranteed for 1 year, but designed to last 10+ years
- All units include door panels and window guards plus our deluxe rubber mat
*Please verify your make, model, and any other specifications. The Cruise Eze inserts are designed to fit police package vehicles and will not fit standard consumer models.
Note: Oversize shipping charge is $250.00 in the Continental U.S. Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. territories is not available for this item.
Ray Allen Manufacturing K9 inserts are non-returnable and non-refundable; please call or email if you need more specifications prior to placing your order.
- Black, Gray
- Made in USA