Completely American-made dog bite training suit | Lightweight for decoy mobility
Custom-Made by hand in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
This training suit is created with the first Berry Compliant suit material ever made. It is American produced, American sourced, and the entire bite suit is made in the USA.
Benefits for handler:
- Lighter weight
- Extremely flexible and comfortable
- Designed for experienced decoys and trainers, not beginners or those requiring over-the-top protection
- Your body is accessible to the dog - right off the sewing machine, this suit is ready to take hits from your K9
- No more "stiff suit" feeling when you put the suit on.
Benefits for dog:
- No extra folds or bulky padding to distract from a confident bite
- Vest folds nicely through the chest/shoulder area, creates nice pockets for the dog to get into through the back of the shoulder/armpit areas
- Shoulder/armpit areas offers excellent biting surfaces from the bicep through the chest to work on pain compliance
- Tailored through the shoulder and armpit area to help you move or direct a dog where you want him
- For multiple police/military decoys/cross-departmental use
Sizing information (approximate):
Medium fits 5'8" to 5'10" and 175lbs
Large fits 5'11" to 6'2" and 220lbs
X-Large fits 6'2" to 6'5" and 250lbs
For specific sizing, review our Bite Suit Sizing guide, and give us a call when you're ready to order.
What is Berry Compliance?
The Berry Amendment requires the Department of Defense (DOD) to give preference in procurement to domestically produced, manufactured, or home-grown products, most notably food, clothing, fabrics and specialty metals. Specifications for purchased items will vary depending on the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) requirements. Berry Compliant products made by Ray Allen Manufacturing are certified to be made in America and sourced from 100% American materials. Even if you are not a military K9 handler, your purchase of Berry Compliant items will continue your support of Made in the USA products and workers.
See our Dog Bite Suit Buyers Guide for comparisons between our top bite suits.