K9s With Sensitive Skin | Alternative E-Collar Contact Points | Flexi Finned Design
Enhance your working dog’s training experience with the Dogtra Titanium Enhanced E-Collar Contacts. Offered in both regular (for K9s with 12" - 18" neck) and large (for K9s with neck sizes 17" and above) options, featuring Titanium Flexi Fin contact points.
These contact points feature a comfort pad base with two titanium flexi finned contact points. This design allows stimulation to be more evenly distributed, promoting better contact and reactivity during e-collar training. Additionally, working dogs with sensitive skin may benefit from the Titanium finish over traditional e-collar contact points. The large sized Titanium Enhanced Contacts works with most existing Dogtra units. Check your system’s compatibility on the chart below, before making a purchase.
- Six titanium contact points
- Two gold aluminum plates
- Two titanium wire forms
- Recommended neck size
- Regular: 12" - 18"
- Large: 17” and above
Benefits For Handlers
- Better reactivity for K9 during e-collar training
- Simple to install on most existing Dogtra units
Benefits For Dogs
- Great for working dogs with sensitive skin
- Evenly distributed stimulation
Compatible Dogtra Units:
- 1900S Black Edition
- 1900S Handsfree
- ARC Series (not compatible with "Regular" size)
- ARC Handsfree Plus (not compatible with "Regular" size)
- Edge (not compatible with "Large" size)
- Edge RT
- IQ Plus
Disclaimer: The Dogtra Pathfinder, Pathfinder Mini and Pathfinder TRX will not be able to accommodate the Titanium Enhanced Contacts.