Emergency K9 Field Care | All-In-One Dog First Aid Kit | Compact Pack-Design
Accidents happen when you least expect them. K9 trainers and their working dogs need to be prepared for the worst with the Specialized K9 Immediate Care Kit from Ray Allen Manufacturing. This working dog first aid kit features over 20 different emergency care products that help to ensure you can treat your injured dog during training or while on the job. Train for real-world emergencies by using this emergency response kit with the K9 Trauma Simulator.
Whether you need to set a broken bone or treat an open wound, this care kit has everything! And since it’s produced by Ray Allen Manufacturing, you can trust that the supplies are high quality and built to last.
- 25 unique care products to treat any emergency
- First aid products come in large and small pouch inserts in a medical waste bag
K9 First Aid Kit Includes:
- 7" Scissors
- Digital Thermometer
- IV Catheter 22 X 1
- 15dr/mL IV with Injection Site
- Forceps with Thumb Tissue 5-5.5"
- Porous Cloth Tape 1/2"
- EMT Gel
- Povidone Iodine Prep
- Alcohol Prep Pads
- Hydrocortisone Cream
- 1/2 oz Betadine Solution
- Medium Cotton Balls
- Cotton Tip Applicator 3"
- 3" X 4.1 yards Non-Sterile Gauze
- Latex Gloves Large
- Tongue Depressor
- Instant Ice Pack
- Sterile Eye Wash
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Chromic Gut Suture
- Utility Bandage Scissors 7.5"
- Cohesive Tape 4"
- SS Scalpel Blade
- Triple Antibiotic Ointment
Benefits For Trainers
- No need to juggle multiple dog first aid kits because this one has it all
- Easy-to-open zippers for fast response time
- Built-in organizers ensure trainers know where everything item is located
Benefits For Dogs
- Save your dogs life when training or fieldwork goes wrong
- K9s get the first aid care they need ASAP
- Fast response time leads to easier, complete recovery
- Black, Coyote
- Made in USA