SOKKS Arson Scent Detection Training Aid
SOKKS® Arson Scent Detection Aid will assist you to train your dog to detect accelerants. If your investigation unit has or is considering deploying a detector dog as part of the investigation team we recommend SOKKS-ARSON as the ideal training aid.
****SOKKS® Arson Scent Detection Aid cannot be shipped internationally
SOKKS® Arson Scent Detection Aid will assist you to train your dog to detect accelerants. If your investigation unit has or is considering deploying a detector dog as part of the investigation team we recommend SOKKS-ARSON as the ideal training aid. Your dog will have the ability to detect the following.
- 1.1 Ethanol 78
- 1.2 Isopropanol 82
- 2.1 Acetone 56
- 2.2 Methyl Ethyl Ketone 80
- 3.1 Ethyl Acetate 77
- 3.2 Butyl Acetate 127
- 4.1 Butyl Glycol 171
- 5.1 Hexene 69
- 5.2 Cyclohexene 80
- 5.3 Toluene 110
- 5.4 Xylol-Mixture 140
- 6.1 Petrol 40-200
- 6.2 Candlelight Oil 130-280
- 6.3 Gas Oil 160-360
- 6.4 Spirit 78
- (numbers represent vapor pressure)
Extensive research has shown that training the dog on all target odors each time is beneficial to the overall ability of the dog. This “combined” method of training has become the standard of all police, military stations and airports in Austria.
In your kit you will receive
- 1 glass bottle, labelled "Original" containing 50 white tubes. These are the actual training aids.
- 1 empty glass bottle, labelled "Used" to keep material once used, never return a once used tube back into “original”. Used material will adapt to each other and become contaminated.
- 1 empty glass bottle, labelled "Waste" To keep strongly contaminated tubes for disposal (Never dispose SOKKS material in waste boxes! They may be indicated as “true” material!)
SOKKS® Arson is NOT PSEUDO! It is PURE ODOR in minute quantities. Your dog will still detect larger quantities, only now he will be surer and faster in his response with increased drive and desire. SOKKS® is the world’s first suite of Pure Odor Scent Kits scientifically developed for the training of K9’s in the detection of Arson.
SOKKS® Arson Scent Detection Training Aid should be stored in a cool, dark place, tubes stored properly have a shelf life of 3 years. SOKKS should not be frozen, nor should it be exposed to bright light or high temperatures for long periods of time. SOKKS scent detection tubes are completely non-toxic and completely safe for both the handler and the dog.