Kinetic Duty Harness | For Service Dogs | Ray Allen Manufacturing
The Service Dog Kinetic Duty Harness is lightweight and padded for all day comfort. It's quick and easy to get on and off your dog and features heavy-duty webbing with high-strength, quick-release buckles. Loop Velcro is included on both sides and across the top to attach service patches or notices.
The Kinetic Duty Harness also uses the new GT Cobra Buckle, a load-rated (500lb) high strength polymer buckle with no metal springs or hinges. The service patch and other panels are sold separately. Adjustable to fit dogs with girths between 28" - 36". Includes a metal ring for attaching a leash. Available in Blue, Red and Black.
- Made from heavy duty webbing
- High-strength, quick release buckles
- Loop Velcro across both sides to attach department patches, morale patches, or service dog patches
- Adjustable to fit dogs with girths between 28" - 36"
- Metal ring for leash attachment
Benefits for handler:
- Easy on and off
- Bright coloring to stand out
- Handle sewn into top for better control/guidance of dog
Benefits for dog:
- Lightweight; your dog can remain agile while working
- Padded for all day comfort