Collapsible Dog Crate | Converts to Stationary Crate | Aluminum Portable Kennel
*** Coming August 2021 ***
If you have spent any time in the military from roughly 2005-2015, it'd be a surprise if you never came across the RAM Kennel. This beast of aluminum checked all the boxes. With an oversized door, roomy interior, sturdy structure, and rugged design; you (or your dog) could beat it to shit and the kennel would still be effective. We talked to some of these military heroes who still recall the utillity of those kennels. They speak of it like it was some sort of unicorn! Whenever they find one out on the open market, they covet them.
But, we were never satisfied. The OG RAM Kennel had a flaw. It was not airline approved. The end of that kennel came when another company was able to design a kennel that got approval for airline trasnport. We then made the difficult decision to discontinue the RAM Kennel.
Fast forward to 2021 ... Good NEWS!
We are bringing it back! And, it's better than ever!
- NEW design is collapsible & portable
- No more awkward side rails
- Single compartment collapsible
- Ventilated with slotted holes on the sides & rear
- Cut outs on door to hang fan
- Lockable with key door
- Approved by the FFA for airline transport
- Proudly made in the USA
- Overall dimensions: 22.25 W x 41 D x 29 H (stationary)
- Overall dimensions: 22.25 W x 41 D x 8.5 H (collapsed)
- Dog compartment: 22 W x 37.5 D x 28 H
- Door opening: 15 W x 20 H
- Material: .063 mill finish aluminum (sides, back, top and bottom)
- Material: .090 mill finish aluminum (front face with double wall door)
- Finish: Gray or Tan (powder coated)
- Shipping weight: 53 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year (against defects in material or workmanship)
To put the specs in layman’s terms, the RAM Kennel Collapsible Crate, is badass. The aluminum shell is thicker then any kennel on the market (helps with the rattling problem that we all hate) and the door is the thickest door on the market. So, regardless of the beast you have, this kennel is built to withstand it. The MOST BADASS part of the kennel is it's convenience. With the included bolt kit, this kennel converts from a collapsible crate to a stationary crate, all in just a few moments! No tacky side rails needed. Has 2 cut outs on the door to hang one of our fans on it. East open and close handle, with lock and key for safety.
Note: Oversize shipping charge is $30.00 for the Large size, and $45 for the X-Large size, in the Continental U.S. Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. territories requires a $175.00 oversize shipping charge for all sizes.
Ray Allen Manufacturing Kennel Crates are non-returnable and non-refundable; please call or email if you need more specifications prior to placing your order.
- Gray, Tan
- Made in USA