K9 Training Slip Collar | Lightweight | Fur Saver
This Rader K9 Dominant Dog Collar (DDC) is an easy-to-use, effective K9 training slip collar made with the working K9 in mind.
The DDC is constructed of a thick 6mm weaved paracord, set between two solid brass rings and a solid brass clasp that allows the user to simply clip the collar around his/her K9's neck to either the slip collar brass ring or the fixed brass ring.
Unlike a classic metal choke chain, this choke collar will protect your canine's fur. It's light weight helps keep the collar just below the jaw line; optimal for a choke/slip collar. This also keeps the DDC above any other collar your canine might be wearing (i.e. an e-collar, or flat ID collar). Keeping the DDC above other collars (on the dog's neck), and just below the jawline, makes for an easy removal, when required.
It is best to measure your K9's neck from just behind the ears and down around the jawline. Keep a little slack, maybe one to two fingers worth, in the measuring tape. And round up to the nearest inch.
- Alternative to metal choke chains
- Constructed of 6mm weaved paracord
- Solid brass hardware - 2 O-rings and a swivel snap
- Options for dogs with a neck size of 14" up to 20"
- New reflective color option
Benefits For Handler
- Brass snap allows for easy removal and application, no need to slide over the dog's neck
- Clip to free moving O-ring to use as a slip style choke collar for training
- If attached to stationary O-ring the collar is great for everyday use
Benefits for K9
- Safe on fur and great for dogs sensitive to metal
- Lightweight compared to most metal choke collars
- Helps sit just below the jawline
- Bolt Snap, O-Ring
- Black, Gray, Coyote, Ranger Green, Reflective, Blue Line