Heavy-duty small dog crate | Crash-tested | Compact
Benefits for handler:
- Compact design leaves plenty of room for other cargo and supplies in your vehicle
- Built-in crumple zone to absorb impact - designed to work with your vehicle's crumple zone protection. Helps protect both dogs and humans in the car
- No modification to vehicle required - also allows flexibility for placement in your vehicle or across multiple vehicles
Benefits for dog:
- Bars in the MiniMax are closer together to prevent smaller dogs and cats from escaping or poking their heads out between bars during transit.
- Tested for Front, Rear & Rollover accidents
- Uses SPCT and ISO Testing & Safety Standards as well as ECE Government Automotive Industry Crash-Test Standards
- Emergency escape hatch - fold down your rear seats to get dog out of crate in the event rear gate will not open
- ONLY Crash Tested Cage Rated Using Government Safety Standards - ISO 27955 | ECE R-17 | ECE R-44
- ONLY Cage Tested Using Safe Pet Crash Test Standards -Tested by SP Technical Research Institute Of Sweden
- Locking doors with gas hydraulic motion springs
- Built-in key lock and padlock mounting tabs for security
- High-quality powder coated steel construction
- Comes in a 'gold' color
- Large - Telescoping length 21.65" to 30.3" Width 17.7" Height 17.9"
- X-Large - Telescoping length 21.65" to 30.3" Width 21.85" Height 26.45"
Note: Oversize shipping charge is $20.00 in the Continental U.S. Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and U.S. territories requires an additional $350.00 oversize shipping charge.
MIM Safe Variocage systems are non-returnable and non-refundable; please call or email if you need more specifications prior to placing your order.