MIM Safe Variocage Compact| Crash-tested | Ray Allen Manufacturing
Best dog cage designed to keep your smaller dog or medium-sized gun dog safe while traveling, the MIM Safe Variocage is a travel kennel built with safety and durability in mind.
- Designed for use in vehicles that have a sill or threshold at the rear cargo door
- Cage is raised on the bottom front in order for the door to clear vehicles with a threshold
- High-quality powder coated steel construction
BENEFITS FOR HANDLERS
- Compact design leaves plenty of room for other cargo and supplies; frequently used by hunters with gear to store
- Locking doors with gas hydraulic motion springs and built-in key lock and padlock mounting tabs for security - safely cage your agitation dog or supplies
- Built-in crumple zone absorbs impact -designed to work with your vehicle's crumple zone protection, helping protect both dogs and humans in the car from the rigid cage
- No modification to vehicle required to install
BENEFITS FOR DOGS
- Emergency escape hatch – This important feature allows you to fold down your rear seats and get your dog out of the crate in the event your rear gate will not open due to a collision or rollover
- Tested for front, rear & rollover accidents
- Uses SPCT and ISO Testing & Safety Standards as well as ECE Government Automotive Industry Crash-Test Standards so you know your dog will be secure while traveling
- ONLY Crash Tested Cage Rated Using Government Safety Standards - ISO 27955 | ECE R-17 | ECE R-44
- ONLY Cage Tested Using Safe Pet Crash Test Standards -Tested by SP Technical Research Institute Of Sweden
- Large - Telescoping length 23.5" to 32.25" Width 21.85" Height 25.5" threshold Height 9"
- X-Large - Telescoping length 23.5" to 32.25" Width 25.5" Height 25.5" threshold Height 9"
Note: Oversize shipping charge is $30.00 in the Continental U.S. Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and U.S. territories requires an additional $350.00 oversize shipping charge.
MIM Safe Variocage systems are non-returnable and non-refundable; please call or email if you need more specifications prior to placing your order.