Lure Coursing & Schutzhund Training | Bite Development Tool | Nearly Unbreakable Baton
The Ray Allen Flirt Pole w/ Suede Lure (formally Whip with Rag) is a combination of two long-time favorite bite training tools: our Suede Leather Puppy Rag and our sturdy Lexan Whip. For police and military K9s, this can help develop your dog's ability to bite at a moving target. For competition work, the Flirt Pole w/ Suede Lure helps entice your dog to chase a lure for better performance in lure-coursing or Schutzhund. Aside from training, the flirt pole can also be used as a dog toy for after-work playtime.
- The baton is made of ½” nylon webbing and is 48” long
- The attached 4 oz. leather rag is 24” x 7”
Benefits For Handlers
- Easy to use and gets your K9 puppy excited to work
- Durable construction means you won’t have to worry about replacement
Benefits For Dogs
- Increases puppy's bite drive as they grow
- Builds focus on the chase and reaction to a moving lure
Read our blog post to learn more about the Flirt Pole w/ Suede Lure!
- Leather, Nylon
- Made in USA