FitPAWS TRAX Donut Ball | K9 Mobility Conditioning | Core Strength Training
The FitPAWS TRAX Donut Ball is a uniquely shaped inflatable fitness ball designed specifically for training dogs in different commands, while also great for mobility, conditioning, and rehab. The TRAX Donut Ball has a flattened base for increased stability and is designed to provide superior grip with neuro stimulation bumps. Training your dog on this donut ball will not only help when teaching commands including stand, sit, and side step, but also provide conditioning and core strength training with overall health and exercise benefits. The FitPAWS TRAX Donut has a burst resistance of 300lbs and is designed to deflate slowly if punctured, ensuring your dog’s safety. Measures 13" high x 22" wide.
Please Note: The "Donut Holder" base is not included. For floor bases that will add to the stability of the FitPAWS TRAX Donut Ball, be sure to check out our FitPAWS Donut Holder.
How it Works:
Subtle movement of the Donut under your dog’s weight causes a shift in your dog’s center of gravity. Your dog will naturally try and maintain balance, causing their muscles to engage and strengthen.
- Perfect tool for training dogs commands such as sit, stand, lay and side step
- Great for overall conditioning exercises, with benefits to mobility and rehab
- Advanced use without the Donut Holder to strengthen your dog's core
- Extremely stable and strong grip so paws won’t slip
- Strong burst resistance of 300lbs and designed to deflate slowly and safely
- Dimensions: 13” high x 22” wide