F Series Heat Alert Systems Gen2 - Tactical K-9 System with Pager
Constantly monitor your car’s internal temperature and your companion’s safety
Rigorously tested | Easy install |
Employed by police units all over the US and internationally
Ray Allen knows your equipment has to work as hard as your canine. Keeping your dog secure and comfortable in your vehicle while on duty is a reflection of your police unit’s commitment to safety standards. Ray Allen echoes these standards by remaining the industry leader for heat alert technology. We bring you the most functionally advanced, user-friendly and durable heat alert systems available.
Our systems are designed, developed, and manufactured on-site in our Colorado Springs facility which allows for robust system component testing. Each and every function was tested continuously for over 1 million cycles without a single system failure.
F Series Gen2 Features:
- Non-volatile memory system- even if power is disconnected your settings are saved
- On-board high current relays and user-replaceable fuses for ease of installation
- Confidence in performance - two-year warranty and Ray Allen quality guarantee
- Small (4" x 6") unit with 1 ¼" x 2 ⅜" easy-to-read graphic LCD display
- Articulating mount included; securely anchors on dash or other flat surface
- Quick and easy system programming
- Real-time display of temperature and system status
- Adjustable back-light for improved visuals, day or night
- Manual override control of variable fan speed
Interactive Intelligent Remote Pager
- 1 ¼" x ¾" easy-to-read graphic LCD display
- Adjustable back-light
- Real-time temperature and system status information sent directly to pager
- Advanced lithium polymer rechargeable battery with Smart Charger for improved battery life
- Spread Spectrum RF technology ensuring high signal strength and no interference
- Individually encoded allowing for multiple systems to operate in the same area
- Multiple channel options prevents interference other devices such as microphone systems *
- Over 7/10 mile line of sight deployment and alert range
- Beep (on/off) and vibrate notification of heat alert
- One custom-molded form-fitting pager holster included
- The "brain box" is compact and can mount directly to your Cruise Eze, vehicle insert, or anywhere inside your vehicle
- All wires attached via positive-lock wire harnesses, no loose wires
F2 System – Heat Alert Only
- User selectable features in the event of a heat alert include temperature threshold setting, temperature unit setting (degrees F or C), window roll-down (left, right, both or none), alarm mode (horns, lights, both or none)
- Automatically turns on fan at high-speed during alert (fan installation is optional)
- Stall detection capability by monitoring vehicle battery voltage
- Multi-purpose auxiliary alert input for use with external devices such as smoke/carbon monoxide detector*
- System uses Dual Temperature Sensors (with 15 foot cables) to measure alert temperature, eliminating false alerts due to isolated hot spots
- System continues to operate if one sensor fails, and warns of failed sensors
- Programmable auxiliary output for use with external alert devices/accessories*
Watch the F Series in action!
To register your F-Series System and validate the 2-year warranty, please click Registration Form, print, complete form and fax to Ray Allen at 719-380-9730. To reference the NEW Gen2 F2 Heat Alert System™ Installation & Users Manual click Gen2 F2 Installation & Users Manual.
Due to the technical nature and vehicle specific information required, if you have any questions prior to your purchase, please give us a call at 800-444-0404.