Swiveling Carabiner | Camping Hitch for Dogs | Stow Bag
Ruffwear's Knot-a-Hitch™ is a campsite dog-hitching system using rock climbing inspired components and hardware. Designed with camping, hunting, and outdoor adventures in mind, this comprehensive and intuitive line system allows your dog to roam at camp while remaining on leash.
The Knot-a-Hitch™ includes a strong, 7mm reflective kernmantle rope that can be set up between two trees or secured to a single post using Ruffwear-designed hardware (included) and an easy-to-use tensioning system. Simply set up the line and clip your dog’s leash (not included) to the swiveling carabiner that keeps the leash twist and tangle-free. Your dog can explore the area, with 28' of leash, while you go about camp duties. All of this in a convenient and durable travel friendly stow bag. Every outdoor enthusiast with a furry friend should keep one in their vehicle!
- Uses climbing-inspired components and hardware
- Strong, supple, 7mm reflective kernmantle rope
- Easy-to-use tensioning system, used by rock climbers
- Can be secured around two trees or a single post
- Allows dogs to roam while remaining on a leash
- Perfect for camping, hiking, hunting and any outdoor environment
- Swiveling carabiner keeps leash twist and tangle-free, and securely attached to the line
- Convenient and durable stow bag
- Length: 36ft total, 28' of kernmantle rope
- Stow Bag measures 6" x 7" x 2"
- Crux Clip, Tension Clip, Carabiner
- Steel, Nylon, Kernmantle Rope