Last updated: March 25, 2015
Ray Allen Manufacturing hopes you will be 100% happy with your purchase and experience with us! If you are not satisfied with your product we offer a variety of options for an exchange or refund.
Our returns policy is clear and simple:
- You may return any unused product within 90-days of the sale date for a full refund of the price of the product or a credit toward the exchange or the purchase of a new product.
- Any return made after 90-days is ONLY eligible for store credit in the form of a Ray Allen Manufacturing Gift Certificate.
- Any returned products must be in new condition with ALL original tags, materials and packaging to receive credit.
- Please note these important details:
- Items returned deemed used showing bites, teeth marks or any physical damage, including damage to the packaging will not receive any refund or credit. You will be contacted in regard to returning the product(s) to you at your cost.
- DVDs must be unopened and in the original plastic wrap
- No returns will be accepted beyond 6-months of the original sale date
- Shipping charges are non-refundable; shipping charges will be the sole responsibility of the customer unless the product(s) was damaged during shipping or sent in error.
- If you are requesting an exchange you will be responsible for return shipping as well as the shipping charges for the alternative product.
- Our distribution center generally processes returns and exchanges in 7-10 business days after receipt.
- Exchanges will be processed as a credit for the original order and a new order for the new product.
- Dealers, Partner Program and Installers will incur a 20% restocking fee for unused returns.
For defective, damaged or mis-shipped items please review our warranty information below and contact us immediately for a personal resolution via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.444.0404.
To return a qualifying product that you received, please use the packing slip that was included with your original order. If you would like an exchange please indicate the new product that you would like to purchase. Place the item and invoice into the box and send to:Ray Allen Manufacturing
975 Ford Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80915
Warranty InformationLast updated: July 31, 2014
Ray Allen Manufacturing has for decades offered finely crafted products for the Professional K9 market. Our belief in our craftsmanship and quality of materials allows us to offer some of the best warranties in the industry. Because of the diverse nature of our product line we have categorized our warranty information.
Leather Products: Our leather lines include the brands Ray Allen Manufacturing, Signature K9 and J&J Dog Supplies leather products. We guarantee the materials and craftsmanship of our leather products for life. If your Ray Allen Manufacturing leather product is defective or breaks down due to normal wear and tear we will repair or replace it.
Biothane: Though we feel biothane is an outstanding material and has qualities that make it very useful as a leather alternative, it is not leather. Ray Allen Manufacturing guarantees biothane products for 2 years under normal conditions.
Nylon: Our nylon is crafted from some of the best webbing available as well as the buckles, Velcro and hardware. Ray Allen Manufacturing guarantees our nylon products (Ray Allen Manufacturing, Signature K9, J&J Dog Supplies and K9Handler brands) for 2 years under normal conditions.
Crates and Kennels: Ray Allen Manufacturing offers several crates and kennels under the Ray Allen Manufacturing or RAM brand. These products are guaranteed for 1 year for materials and manufacture defects.
Vehicle Inserts: Ray Allen Manufacturing offers vehicle inserts under the brand Cruise Eze. Our inserts are guaranteed for 1 year for materials and manufacture defects.
Heat Alert: Ray Allen Manufacturing offers heat alert systems and components with the brand name F-Series. These products are guaranteed for 2 years for materials and manufacture defects.
National Brands (OEM): As the largest supplier of K9 equipment, Ray Allen Manufacturing also offers many brands such as 5.11 Tactical, Under Armour, KONG, Oakley, Goughnuts and Herm Sprenger to name a few. These products are covered by Ray Allen Manufacturing for 30 days. If a national brand has a manufacture defect or warranty issue within 30 days Ray Allen Manufacturing will replace the used item. After 30 days of purchase the customer would need to contact the manufacturer directly.
Extra Information: Ray Allen Manufacturing warranties cover only products purchased directly from Ray Allen Manufacturing and subsidiaries – Signature K9 and J&J Dog Supplies. Items purchased from authorized dealers or other sources will not be covered by Ray Allen Manufacturing, and the customer must return items to the source of the purchase – this includes eBay and Amazon.
Normal wear and tear does not cover dog chewing, straight cuts or any other activity that is deemed outside the scope of designed use. This will be deemed by Ray Allen Manufacturing at their sole discretion upon visual or physical inspection.