Weatherproof Vest | Recycled Materials | Tapered Women's Fit
The Hurtta Training Vest ECO is a redesign of the ever popular Hurtta Trainer's Vest. With a handful of new features, the vest has a softer shell fabric for added comfort and a number of quick-access pockets that make rewarding your dog even easier.
Some other redesign highlights include larger front and back pockets, and the sizable back pocket now extends over the side seam to where your hand reaches back naturally for access without strain, unlike most training vests. There is also a high opening on the back pocket for bigger training toys. Zippered side pockets and an interior chest pocket keep your personal items secure, with a handy sewn-in key clasp for your clicker or keys.
The new shell material is softer, thinner and more breathable, but with all the durability you expect from Hurtta. ECO isn't just in the name though, as the environmentally friendly recycled fabric is treated with a non-toxic water repellant that makes the vest weatherproof for all-season training.
Note: The Hurtta Training Vest ECO has a more tapered fit, designed specifically for women. Please size up if you desire a roomier fit.
- Fluorocarbon-free Bionic-Finish® ECO water repellent treatment on surface
- Made of recycled fabric
- Surface fabric recycled 100% PES 150D
- Lining technical recycled 100% PES
- High opening on back pocket for frisbee and big toys
- Several reflectors (luminous intensity 400-450 lx/m2)
- Tapered design (women's fit)
Benefits to Handler
- Large pockets with easy access
- Four zippered pockets
- Hook for clicker or keys
- Ergonomically designed for less strain
- Softer, lighter and more breathable for extra comfort
- Machine wash warm
- Do not tumble dry
- Check out our blog, Hurtta Training Vest Eco: New Look & Style, to learn more!
- Reflective, Weatherproof