One of the easiest to use e collars available | False-correction prevention
The Garmin Delta XC remote dog training system has proven Tri-Tronics® technology, giving serious dog trainers more control with more simplicity. Great for beginners (handler and dog) to e-collar training.
- 18 levels of continuous stimulation or momentary stimulation plus tone and vibration
- 3 correction configurations
- Long lasting, rechargable, lithium-ion battery
Benefits for Handlers
- Simple, handheld controller - features intuitive, 3-button design
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Train 1, 2 or 3 dogs from up to 1/2 mile away (with purchase of additional dog devices, sold separately)
- Ergonomically-designed to require only one hand to operate with three front “action” buttons for stimulation, tone and/or vibration
- Easy-to-read LCD let the trainer switch easily between training configurations and different dogs being trained
Benefits For Dogs
- Improved false-correction prevention (dog select lock). No accidental corrections so your dog stays secure and focused
- Compact dog device features changeable contact points (long and short)
- Designed to be effective, rugged and water-resistant (IPX7). Train your tactical K9 or gun dog through water, wet outdoor conditions, and a variety of terrain
Read our Ultimate Guide to Dog E-Collars to learn everything you need to know about E-Collars!
Please view our E-Collar Comparison Chart to compare our different electronic collars and their uses.
- Black, Gray
- Stainless Steel