Ford Explorer 2011+ K9 Transport Insert by Cruise Eze
Custom Designed K9 Transport Insert for Ford Explorers 2011+ This K9 transport insert is custom designed to fit the contours and components of Ford Explorers from 2011+. The Cruise Eze Insert brand is exclusive to Ray Allen and has been a preferred over generic fit K9 inserts that are similar in price.
This K9 transport insert is custom designed to fit the contours and components of Ford Explorers from 2011+. The Cruise Eze Insert brand is exclusive to Ray Allen and has been a preferred over generic fit K9 inserts that are similar in price. Features include:
- Battleship-gray powder-coated interior to keep your K-9 clean
- Roll bar-style steel support, 1 ¾ " diameter
- Steel plate front and rear visual panels for added strength and to minimize your dog's access to chewable vehicle parts
- One-piece steel door for smooth operation and the ability to lock open or closed. (Impala and Interceptor have sliding up/down window, not full height door)
- Blackened visuals for optimum visibility. (Impala and Interceptor full front panel powder-coated black)
- Smooth interior to reduce the chance of K-9 injury
- One-piece floor panel so unit can be hosed out for cleaning
- Fan mounts on both sides of front panel
- Quick and easy installation
- Charger and Magnum units have much more room than others on the market
- Guaranteed for 1 year, but designed to last 10+ years
- All units include door panels and window guards plus our deluxe rubber mat
Please verify your make, model and any other specifications – Ray Allen Manufacturing K9 inserts are non-returnable and non-refundable; please call or email if you need more specifications prior to placing your order.
Oversize shipping charge is $250.00 in the Continental U.S.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. territories is unavailable for this item.