Two Handle K9 Leash | Amish Made | Slot Braided Leather
The Double Handle Leather leash features 3/4" wide soft, high-quality latigo leather with beveled edges for a firm grip and all-day hand comfort. No stitching used here, this lead has been slot braided and then riveted, for ultimate strength and durability. They include a 3/4" brass bolt snap for easy collar, or harness, attachment. The double handle allows for added control during training. You can use the full length of the leash for field work or a casual walk, or for minor corrections and close quarter control you can use the shortened handle as a traffic lead.
- Made of 3/4" wide high-quality latigo leather
- Features 3/4" brass bolt snap hardware
- Made in USA, by old world Amish craftsmen in Pennsylvania
Benefits For Handler
- Professional training leash for working dogs
- Beveled edges for added comfort in your hand
- Slot braided ends and riveted to hold the braid in place
Be sure to read our Ultimate Guide to Dog Leashes, Leads & Lines to learn more about choosing the right leash for your working dog!
- Black, Burgundy
- Bolt Snap
- Made in USA