Chevy Tahoe K9 Transport Insert by Cruise Eze
Custom Designed K9 Transport Insert for GMC Yukon This K9 transport insert is custom designed to fit the contours and components of GMC Yukon from 2000-2014. The Cruise Eze Insert brand is exclusive to Ray Allen and has been a preferred over generic fit K9 inserts that are similar in price.
This K9 transport insert is custom designed to fit the contours and components of Chevy Tahoe models 2000-2014. The Cruise Eze Insert brand is exclusive to Ray Allen and has been a preferred over generic fit K9 inserts that are similar in price.
- Battleship-gray powder-coated interior to keep your K-9 clean
- Roll bar-style steel support, 1 ¾ " diameter
- Steel plate front and rear visual panels for added strength and to minimize your dog's access to chewable vehicle parts
- One-piece steel door for smooth operation and the ability to lock open or closed. (Impala and Interceptor have sliding up/down window, not full height door)
- Blackened visuals for optimum visibility. (Impala and Interceptor full front panel powder-coated black)
- Smooth interior to reduce the chance of K-9 injury
- One-piece floor panel so unit can be hosed out for cleaning
- Fan mounts on both sides of front panel
- Quick and easy installation
- Charger and Magnum units have much more room than others on the market
- Guaranteed for 1 year, but designed to last 10+ years
- All units include door panels and window guards plus our deluxe rubber mat
Please verify your make, model and any other specifications – Ray Allen Manufacturing K9 inserts are non-returnable and non-refundable; please call or email if you need more specifications prior to placing your order.