Havis K9 Insert Transport for the 2007-2014 Chevy Tahoe and GMC Yukon
HAVIS K9 Insert Transport System for the 2007-2014 Chevy Tahoe and 2007-2014 GMC Yukon is now available at Ray Allen Manufacturing. Visit Ray Allen Manufacturing for your K9 Transport System.
Designed to maximize officer room and visibility, the durable and easy to install HAVIS K9 Insert Transport System fits the 2007-2014 Chevy Tahoe 4-Door and 2007-2014 GMC Yukon 4-door models. The transport system includes a single compartment kit with one sliding front door. It also features aluminum fold-down interior window guards and door panels with rubber matting and a dome light that must be installed in the vehicle.
Features of the HAVIS K9 Transport System also include:
- Unique white powder coat finish
- Fabricated from heavy-duty aluminum for long-lasting durability
- Entire rear passenger seat area utilized
- K9 kit window guards include a .281" x 1.75" round slotted hole pattern to minimize the possibility of fingers accidentally being put into the K9 compartment
- The rear bulkhead includes mounting location for a fan (sold separately), but it cannot be mounted directly on the window guard without modifying K9 housing side tunnel
The kit comes in two versions, a 32” deep model and a 48” deep model. The 32” SUV kit dimensions measure 32" long (deep) by 47" wide by 34" high. The interior K9 compartment dimensions 30" long (deep) x 46" wide (front to back) x 33" high. Note: there is 22" long x 8" wide additional space at the side door "tunnel" opening area. The 48” SUV kit dimensions measures 48" deep by 47" wide by 34" high and can accept a divider partition option for separating two dogs (sold separately).
Oversize shipping charge is $250.00 in the Continental U.S.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. territories is unavailable for this item.