Havis K9 Insert Transport for the 2007-2014 Chevy Tahoe & GMC Yukon
HAVIS K9 Insert Transport System for the 2007-2014 Chevy Tahoe and 2007-2014 GMC Yukon.
Designed to maximize officer room and visibility, the durable and easy to install HAVIS K9 Insert Transport System fits the 2007-2014 Chevy Tahoe 4-Door and 2007-2014 GMC Yukon 4-door models. The transport system includes a single compartment kit with one sliding front door. It also features aluminum fold-down interior window guards and door panels with rubber matting and a dome light that must be installed in the vehicle. Features of the HAVIS K9 Transport System also include:
- Unique white powder coat finish
- Fabricated from heavy-duty aluminum for long-lasting durability
- Entire rear passenger seat area utilized
- K9 kit window guards include a .281" x 1.75" round slotted hole pattern to minimize the possibility of fingers accidentally being put into the K9 compartment
- The rear bulkhead includes mounting location for a fan (sold separately), but it cannot be mounted directly on the window guard without modifying K9 housing side tunnel
The kit comes in two versions, a 32” deep model and a 48” deep model. The 32” SUV kit dimensions measure 32" long (deep) by 47" wide by 34" high. The interior K9 compartment dimensions 30" long (deep) x 46" wide (front to back) x 33" high. Note: there is 22" long x 8" wide additional space at the side door "tunnel" opening area. The 48” SUV kit dimensions measures 48" deep by 47" wide by 34" high and can accept a divider partition option for separating two dogs (sold separately).
Oversize shipping charge is $250.00 in the Continental U.S. Please call to get a shipping quote to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. territories.