Merrell Women's Bare Access Trail Shoe
was $99.99 Special Price $38.98
Built for barefoot runners who want better impact protection, this womens shoe retains connectivity to the ground while cushioning your foot from toe to heel giving you a comfortable and connected ride over rugged terrain.
Built for barefoot runners who want better impact protection, this barefoot running shoe for women retains connectivity to the ground while cushioning your foot from toe to heel. The Bare Access Trail Shoe is designed to enhance your natural stride as the zero-drop in our women's barefoot trail running shoe gives you a comfortable, connected ride over rugged trail terrain. Plus, its M-Bound midsole foam translates feedback efficiently from the ground to your feet for faster reaction time, agility and stability. You'll love the supple, breathable upper that molds to your feet for an amazingly natural, fluid fit over rocks, under trees and through streams. Reconnect with the world outside and fly over your favorite areas with these new minimalist shoes for women. Weighs 7.2oz. Available in Black/Purple color.
- Mesh and TPU upper
- Protective toe cap
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- Breathable mesh lining treated with M Select FRESH odor control
- Wash as needed in cold water (gentle cycle) air dry
- 0mm Drop / 8mm cushion / 15.5mm stack height
- 4mm lug depth
- M Bound™ midsole provides immediate feedback for accelerated response, agility and stability
- Vegan Friendly
- M Select GRIP tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
Write Your Own Review